ZThemes
ELF of the Cloud variety β™₯ Portuguese. Old woman.
This blog is 99% Super Junior. For the other 1% you will mostly find DBSK and SHINee with a possibility of EXO, CN Blue and B.A.P..
Mi and his turtle 🐒